Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush Paintball Walk-on 2nd August.

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
The next walk-on is not far away (2nd August) and it looks like it'll be a good one. All the foliage is grown back, providing some new and exciting seasonal game play. Basically that mean's there's going to be a lot of sneaking around through the bushes and plenty of people being suprised! ;) Also, with a bit of luck the weather may be nice, but we won't know that till the day! But it should be a good one, so see you guys down there. :)

Anyway, the important need to know stuff:

Crawley Road,
Faygate,
Nr. Horsham,
W. Sussex.
RH12 4SE

The basics walk-on information:

£55.00 (£50 if you have a discount voucher from the previous month's walk-on)

Entry to site from 8.30am onwards.
Games start between 9:30-10am.
Free Tea and Coffee all day.
Constant air to 3000psi.
Box 2000 Branded Paintballs.
BYO option but the paint maybe subjected to tests.
Limited paint games (don't let this turn you off, the games are faster and more fluid as you can't rely on camping anymore or spend the whole game trading shots with the person in front of you!)
Expect to have between 10-16 games!

Please read the rules and conduct here: http://walkonzone.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=16024

If you have any questions regarding the rules or any questions in general about the walk-on the it may be worth contacting Holmbush directly via telephone at 01293 852 269

Also, there will be a small selection of goods on sale from the Holmbush Paintball Store and they'll also help you out with any of your equipment needs and troubles. If you have any queries regarding the store or any specific items then just give the number above a call and they'll help you out.

greyman

Jun 30, 2009
Hiya Mitya,

You best option from London is to get to either Three Bridges station or Crawley station (Three Bridges is slightly further away from the site but has better links from London) and then I'm afraid it's a cab ride which I imagine will cost no more than a tenner.

Getting back to the station depending on what time you wish to leave I'm sure I can give you a lift back to either station or if you intend to arrive early enough on Sunday morning I may even be able to pick you up from the station and take you there aswell.

Just send me a pm and I'll be happy to get in contact and see if I can help you out.

Holmbush is extremely friendly so I hope you can make it for a great day.

Cheers

Greyman

Jun 25, 2009
South West London
Mitya

I'm probably going to go to Holmbush this week via Train (from Norbury) as well.

The best bet looks like Crawley Station (there is another station quite close to the site but no trains stop there on a Sunday!), if needs be, we could share the cost of a Taxi there.

Greyman

I'm probably being a bit cheeky, but if it's possible, could I blag a lift from the station as well?

Mitya

May 17, 2009
London
Hi Zambezi,

I'm coming from East Dulwich, so the same side of town as you. I did notice that the trains don't stop at the station you could walk there from...very frustrating! Definately up for sharing a taxi if thats how I end up getting over.

greyman

Jun 30, 2009
Zambezi & Mitya,

No problem in taking you both, I've pm'd Mitya my mobile number so give me a call and we can discuss.

Cheers

Greyman

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Well there weather is shaping up to be ok for Sunday, so that means a nice day's worth of paintball. Looking forward to you three shooting me out Sunday! :D