Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush Pump Day - 18th October + Prizes

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
Pump Day for October, will as always be held on the third Sunday of the month. For those of you without calenders - that's the 18th October!

Need to know stuff:

Holmbush Paintball
Crawley Road,
Faygate,
Nr. Horsham,
W. Sussex.
RH12 4SE

Can contact us directly on 01293 852 269

The Basics:

£35.00 (£30 if you have a discount voucher from a previous month's walk-on)

- Entry to site from 9.00am onwards.
- Games start between 9:30-10am.
- Free Tea and Coffee all day.
- Constant air to 3000psi.
- FREE loan of Pump Marker, Air bottle and hopper.
- 1000 Stirling Paintballs.
- Expect to have between 12-18 fun and exciting games!

Short Version:

- Bring a mask and £35.00.
- Have fun.

You can use / bring any pump gun and hopper.
If you have any questions regarding the rules or any questions in general about the walk-on the it may be worth contacting Holmbush directly via telephone at 01293 852 269

Also, there will be a small selection of goods on sale from the Holmbush Paintball Store and they'll also help you out with any of your equipment needs and troubles. If you have any queries regarding the store or any specific items you would like on the day, then just give the number above a call and they'll help you out.

That was the standard bit

Now for the best part...

The Pump Days are continuing to gain momentum, with our die-hard regulars bringing along friends and generally spreading the good word about Pump Paintball - and that word is FUN! (Just in case you don't know...)

For this pump day, as promised we will be giving away a couple of very nice prizes.

Firstly, very generously donated by Powerball we have our sample Stirling STP being given away ! With years of tournament use behind it, this is truly one of the enduring design classics favoured by pump aficionados worldwide.

This will be given away to a relatively new player, and certainly to someone without their own pump. The idea behind this promotion is to introduce and continue to bring new faces into the pump gun scene. The method of determining a winner for the day will most probably take the form of some kind of mini tournament, 1 on 1 with site pumps -To be decided by us, on the day ;)

As I also mentioned in another thread, older (I mean experienced ... honest guv !!) players and those who own their own markers will have the opportunity to win an altogether different prize. This will be 4 FREE entry tickets to any 4 pump day walkons. These tickets are transferable and you will be able to invite more old players back to the fold, or introduce a few new friends to come and sample the fun of the pump days .. or of course, keep them and use them yourself :p

We will be using our standard Stirling paint all day, 1000 included in your entry fee, with more available as usual should you need more. we have used this paint on every pump day and have to say it has been fantastic all year long... probably too good for these prices :rolleyes:

Teh end !

If you want to experience paintballing the way it first started, want to experience some of the funniest paintball you will ever play, want to experience some of the fairest paintball you will ever play - Come down, bring your mask, pick up a p-p-p-pump and enjoy.

SO do please stay for some free Beer and chats at the end of the day and congratulate any lucky winners!

Richie T

Apr 4, 2006
Kingston
wow a FREE pump giveaway!!!!

those guys at STERLING sure are nice! :cool:

This really will be a great event as always guys get yoursleves booked in!

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
Oh...

Good News for GeeTee.

We have pretty much just decided to hold the pump day down on the bottom site again !

So full access to buildings and Churches. We'll play the other fields we avoided this time aswell, so look out for the Castle and Towers !

Piccies of the fields you'll play here!

rand0m!

Jan 28, 2009
East London
Hey guys

I'm new to London and am running a stock class Phantom VSC.
Any one know if the Holmbush site sell 12gram Co2 cartridges?
If not any ideas where I could get some on (real) short notice?

Cheers :)

J

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I've got a small stock of 12g indoors - a box of 50 + a dozen loose. Can bring these with me if needed & we can haggle a price. Or you could rig the phantom up on HPA if you have the parts - ASA, hose, fittings?

Pretty sure Holmbush can't supply bulk CO2 or 12g on site

LMK

rand0m!

Jan 28, 2009
East London
That would be fantastic mate!

If you could bring them I'm sure we can reach a deal :D

I'll be the Kiwi guy looking lost. ;)

I'll PM you my mobile.

J

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Pretty sure Holmbush can't supply bulk CO2 or 12g on site
Holmbush do sell 12g, I've seen them in their shop. However, they most likely won't have any down on site. Although, with some begging and sweet talking they may go fetch some for you. But as for CO2 re-fills, they definitely don't do those.