Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush Walk-On - 5th April - Gatwick Area

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Holmbush Paintball's second walk-on of the year on the 5th April and the address of the site is:

Holmbush Farm,
Crawley Road,
Faygate,
Nr. Horsham,
W. Sussex.
RH12 4SE

The basics of the walk-on:

Entry Fee and basic information:

£55.00

Entry to site from 8.30. onwards.
Games start between 9:30-10am.
Free Tea and Coffee.
Constant air to 3000psi.
Box 2000 Branded Paintballs.
BYO option but the paint maybe subjected to tests.
Expect to have between 10-16 games!

*Please note, I believe that have changed the rate of fire from 12bps to 10bps.

Please read the rules and conduct here: http://walkonzone.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=16024

If you have any questions regarding the rules or any questions in general about the walk-on the it may be worth contacting Holmbush directly via telephone at 01293 852 269

Also, there will be a small selection of goods on sale from the Holmbush Paintball Store and they'll also help you out with any of your equipment needs and troubles. If you have any queries regarding the store or any specific items then just give the number above a call and they'll help you out.

Also, the Holmbush guy's may shed some more info on their upcoming tournament, they may also book in some teams while you're there: http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117946

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Just passing the latest info from one of the Holmbush guys:

Bandwagon said:
Hope to see you all there !

I know a few guys are down to see the fields for the upcoming Tourney on the 19th, so enjoy ;)

Don't forget any vouchers you have for the discounted entry price, and also ask for any extra vouchers for new players you'd like to bring to the next Walk-on !

I do believe we'll be also be handing out discount entry vouchers for the 19th's tournament, which will of course entitle you to a reduced entry price for the rest of the series taking place in June, August and October. - New vouchers handed out each tournament - so try not to miss any ;)