Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Home made annodising

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
Hi all
Just after a bit of advise links anything really, just fancy having a little try at annodising myself
Just want to no if anyone can help me with what it is i would need to get as in what gear an chemicals, etc etc, and if I want different colours what else to get, I no a lot will say don't bother just get it done by the pros but where's the fun in that,
So if anyone can help I would be very greatful
thanks everyone much love

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
Am gonna do my marker, will try on a few other things first before I do the marker just wanted to see how hard it is an try it my self

renie

Mar 2, 2008
to be honest mate by the time you've brought all the stuff to do it, your probably find it would be cheaper to send it off and less chance of ruining your gun :)

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
Your prop right but there's no fun in that is there, plus if I can do it an do a good job of it can do the boys guns aswell, gotta play with things makes it more fun lol

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Your prop right but there's no fun in that is there, plus if I can do it an do a good job of it can do the boys guns aswell, gotta play with things makes it more fun lol

Hmm... DIY fun and Sulphuric acid.. good luck with that o_O

Hope your house & contents insurance is paid up to date?

Last edited:

fathead

Mar 29, 2010
wirral
Haha, gotta try everything once an it might be my one an only chance it it goes wrong hahaha