Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

hoppers clear or black

<SpEcTrA>

Ooo.. pWitty colours!
Aug 27, 2002
manchester uk
www.microsoft.com
ive seen many pic of paintball teams and seen teams myself but why does hardly anyone use completely clear hoppers i mean i might get one wen im getting my gun but is there something is hould know about clear hoppers like do people see u aint got no balls and bunker u or summat also i think they look pretty cool wat do u all think?

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Electronic hoppers like the revvy work by sensing whether there are balls in the feed by the amount of light let in. If you have a completely clear loader then it lets in more light & on bright days the paddle may continue to spin even if the feed is full. You can even get this effect on very bright days with the coloured Gem hoppers.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
So weren't your lot playing & getting sun burnt at 2002 Ancaster in July? Verrry hot sunny day & yes, a couple of people did have problems with clear gem revvys.

Diggie

Great Balls of Styrofoam
Originally posted by Liz
Electronic hoppers like the revvy work by sensing whether there are balls in the feed by the amount of light let in. If you have a completely clear loader then it lets in more light & on bright days the paddle may continue to spin even if the feed is full. You can even get this effect on very bright days with the coloured Gem hoppers.
Aren't all new Revolutions fitted standard with an X-Board which eliminates the "bright light! bright light!" feeding problem?

Reaver

www.intimidatorowners.com
Aug 26, 2002
USA
Visit site
halo

i bought a halo and they are worth the money get black they are the best ever hopper very fast not and loud as revees

Mike (Exodus)

Where's me cheese?
Nov 9, 2001
Manchester
Liz

I had my trusty black revy at Ancaster. Back before I bcame a hopper tart :)

We had a bit of gooey paint caused by the heat and my neck's only just gone back to it's normal colour now the skin's stopped pealing off :(

I'll be covering it with pretty stickers next...