Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hoppers

Yousef99

Jan 13, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Just another post to help me clear things up on different hoppers.

What are the main pros and cons of the:
Halos
Reloaders
Vlocitys
etc...

And which one would you recommend for me taking into account weight, efficiency with batteries, speed and whatever else you can think of...

Just need some advice and all useful comments are appreciated.

Thanks Yous ;)

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
if you go onto www.pvreview.com there should be some good comments about the halo's and reloader b, it should help alot
i just thought if this joke
Knock Knock
whos there
yousef
yousef who
you need to get yousef a hopper (sounds funnier in my head)

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
if your after a new hopper, get a pulse, reliabel, right perfect size, stylish, perfect speed, easy to clean, vlocitys are good, and torques, all of them 3 are very very very good hoppers

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
It depends what's most important to you. Most hoppers now are able to consistently feed 12 or 13 bps, so it's a question of battery life, durability, ease of maintenance, weight, balance and how you weight those in importance. Because I have a light fast well balanced hopper that eats batteries and has a broken feedneck, I now rate battery life and durability higher :p

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
It depends what's most important to you. Most hoppers now are able to consistently feed 12 or 13 bps, so it's a question of battery life, durability, ease of maintenance, weight, balance and how you weight those in importance. Because I have a light fast well balanced hopper that eats batteries and has a broken feedneck, I now rate battery life and durability higher :p
that is a very good point, i have a pulse it quite heavy, but when i first got it, i had it on 16 bps, it takes 6 AA's and they run out on sunday, and i used it 4/5 times, and for a back the pulse is god, because it holds so much, so does the magna actually,