Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Hot Gossip before TJ gets it...

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Redz have been out practicing with two 7 man teams. Things weren't going quitely as planned and lets hope they gel a bit more before the first event of the season.

Red himself said they are hoping to make it over to Europe this year but do not have confirmed plans yet.

Rocky is happy to be playing with them and has no bad blood... unlike another member of Avalanche who left and has been reported as possibly releasing something about what happened to the press :confused: :eek:

Rocky's IR3 Angel looks sweet and it's being reported that the Redz team will have WDP sponsorship for guns and air, maybe severe paint? and JT for the stuff not coming from the Redz boys.

Lasoya's team 'Effect' is getting it's stuff together. Sounds like some big sponsorship deals and most of the old Avalanche crew are on board. Chris's signature series Intimidator should be out very soon! It looks pretty sweet. Fairly subtle styling (for Chris? :) ) a little like the Shocktech one, very much performance orientated which is what he said was important to him in this gun.

Chris's only (biggest?) dissapointment about X-ball is that he won't get to play in Europe because of the contracts. He is talking about coming over to hang out party and promo...

Oh and loads more stuff but If I told you I'd have to kill you all ;)

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
I vaguely remember Redz saying they were going to release a gun of their own, had all sorts of weird pics on the site about it - what happened there? some git already patented it or something? ;)

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Ah a good point.

Carmen told me in super sneaky top level talks (read as: at a field in front of loads of people as he potted up ;) ) that they are moving into hard goods. Although he didn't specify a gun yet, he did talk about parts and drops and tanks...

Oh and the hottest most shocking gossip. I now have a Blue Ironman Intimidator with Black parts :)

TOPOR

RaceGun Powaaaa!
Apr 11, 2002
Nice
An ironman intimidator, do you mean the one with the chain frame ? and other shiny bits everywhere, I mean the one pictured in FaceFull

Oh MY GOD !... I'm trying to find an adjective wich could mean more than "cheesy" , yeah cause I alreday qualified the Dragon timmy like that... hummm let me see.... :D

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
It's blue and black and looks way better than the one in Facefull. :)

I'm not a fan of the trigger guard also... but then how long do you expect me to keep anything as standard before I start making bits for it? ;)

TOPOR

RaceGun Powaaaa!
Apr 11, 2002
Nice
You mean designing on your Soft? or really machining?

The GZ was cool though. It was very sober. Give it a swoosh light design like your mag and it will be a New hit for sure!

NulodPBall

Dec 26, 2002
Southern California
Visit site
Manike: Hi. Hey, the original trigger is great but I'd stick in a flat trigger if you want to walk your Ironman about 2 bps faster...that is if you occasionally walk your trigger. I tried adapting an X-systems trigger into my clamshell (it's made for a GZ frame) and it worked great on the first day in the morning, but apparently I tightened down the frame screws too much 'cause the trigger started sticking when I jumped into the sub...luckily you can hit the upper horizontal lip with your index finger, but you effectively become a pump gunner...I got eliminated 'cause I couldn't wrap around after taking one shot at the center back guy and discovering that there was someone laying down and shooting only one bunker away. I'm sure I don't need to mention that your gun really rocks if you remove the trigger spring, or trim it so that it doesn't put pressure on the trigger until the trigger is depressed.

Now back to rumors :) : I think Lasoya has a decent roster but they still have to click a little more. I've seen Weasel, Glen, and some guy with a Cuba jersey (but not Cuba) along with the Warped kids guys practicing with Poorman. We'll see if they can pull it together by next week. Shockwave (LA) has been practicing against Poorman and doing pretty well, they should be doing great in the Nov division.

Have fun with your gun. Remember it likes a LOOSE bore barrel if you change it.

Ray