Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how are you doing it?

kidzero

ladies love kewl kid
lately i've been reading an article that said the best way to come out of your bunker to shoot is with the hopper inside. actually i'm trying it the other way round with only the hopper coming out ( i mean i lean the gun to the side, so its mostly only the hopper that comes out) because if i leave the hopper in, i feel i show too much of my arm. how are you doing it?

ChrisWhiteSTEL

Mile High Club
Oct 21, 2002
Birmingham, UK
Visit site
hmmm....

I play with an EggyII and when balls hit just above middle they just rebound or roll over the top!

Lot of a chance of gettin a break below middle like the solid neck support piece!

:rolleyes: :D

Pinchaaay

Jan 29, 2003
Yo' momas crease
www.alfa145.com
Either that or it rebounds of your hopper and smashes you in the middled of your goggles...........:D "paint check on the man with the eggy" :D

Anyhow, to come out of a bunker keep your body, gun, head and arm all in line, the hopper pushed into the barricade.

To do this you must learn to keep the point of your elbow into the center of your stomach and pop out only using your waist and the lean of your shoulder. Don't let your elbow come out from the stomach, keep your body as flat in as possible, and your bottle as close in toward your shoulder as you can.
Sounds very complicated and long winded but keep your elbow in and the rest will fall into place.
You can always try it without using ur marker.

Or is that utter bollocks :confused:

Chris

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
riko

Well i had a Ricochet I thought it was a Rico**** ( my opinion only)
now on the halo bit bulky biger but fast as hell and holds more paint, i think wise move