Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How can the pa get away with what they want ???????

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
Ok i have tried to not air my and out teams view regarding the Pa and the way they just treat people .

here we go since i have now retired from paint ball i really have to get this off my chest. not just for me but the squad,
we played the Pa for the last two years , and although this is suppose to be graet event /venue / prize money????
we we attended the managers meeting 2005 and I personally asked this Question why do the top dive get a bigger cash prize than the lower divs? When all Divs pay the same entry fee??

In most other sports lower div pay less to play or spectate due to the level of play . Now the Pa always refer to football when they structure design the rules etc.

Back to the point of this thread we won Division 3 which was the worst Div for teams pulling out through out the year , Now the Pa had been paid from some teams that pulled out due to the loyalty of the teams . Some teams recieved Letters demanding payment etc which we have all read. Red Heat . Sheff Trog, etc.
After winning this Div We have now been told By Russ whos totally honest and not happy about it himself that theres no Cash prize money how **** is that , But in all fairness Russ has actually sorted a free entry for manchester Extreme for the Pa cup almost a year later but hes tried , What really pisses me and our team off is that we stayed really loyal and the owners have left russ to tell us , about the No cash which i feel that they have got no balls or just like to piss people off .

I have recieved a mail regarding what the pa want up FRONT for next season well No chance of that from us , once bitten twice shy.

So wheres this cash gone ?? sky sports ??

Well ive now just about finished with paint ball i have a very sour taste in my mouth .

Id just like to thank a few people out there for the help and service that they have given .

Steve Bull thankyou for all the top events you have put in over the years all the best mate .
That also goes to Russ all the best mate see you soon .
The Uk masters Staff fantastic events keep it up all the best ,
all the Millenium staff the pa are trying to keep up with you guys but hell they have NO Chance .

Also id like to thank all the teams that i have played against and had some real fun big up guys.

last all the lads from manchester Extreme for the experience im really happy that they will carry on balling , and i wish them all the very best. Jud

Woody69

Sandbaggin' aint easy
Jul 8, 2005
SOMANC
planeteclipse.com
Sad day............

I don't think that your on your own jud, the Manc Union still ain't got their cash, and they won the god dam thing.............:eek:

But, point taken, not to get anything at all for winning div 3 is a big kick in the teeth:mad: and i dont blame you for being pi$$ed!!

Sorry to hear that you've hung up ya' boots mate, must be so hard to give up something that you enjoy................

All the best for the future mate ;)

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Spoke to Jud yesterday and today about him quitting and why, great shame to see a good friend leave the sport and hope Man X will carry on.

Anyways just a thought, if the PA can demand payment for events missed by teams (for dropping out), why can't the teams take action for the prize money, if it was truely stated at the start of the year?, since it was why I would think many teams played the PA over other events with no such "Cash prize" for each division throughout a league....

Did'nt even think the PA was going ahead this year, because too many teams dropping out, or as they would called it "scaling down the event" ;)

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
The PA was never paying any prize money for the 2005 season, the massive cost increase to run the events was never going to allow that to happen.
No team paid us any money after they failed to service their places in the league and has I have already said the cash was not coming from the PA in any case.
The prize money was coming from a third party who was going to put his own money in and whom decided that because of what he saw on the PA forum changed his mind.
That was posted in detail (I will dig the post up and put a link at the bottom later).
I believe the PA offer something that the others you played do not.

I have told Jud in a lot of detail about the PA and if his team do not want to believe what I say, **** em, I dont have the time to piss about with people who don't want to hear what I have said.
I will not fall out with Jud about this or anything else because I respect the man to much, but as for his team.................

Russ

Here you go the link I quoted..

http://forum.thepaintballassociation.biz/showthread.php?t=1725

You will notice that the last post was in December 04 well before the 05 season started.

In the PA's defence they have offered to offset the prize money against next seasons fee's and in answer to one of the other points I was told by the "Owners" about this situation.

While I understand peoples issues with the PA why can people not just accept that they are a small group of people just trying to the best they can for the sport.

One of the biggest issues that I will agree with is the time it takes to get a response from the PA team regarding issues which then leads to cries of non-communication. Let us remember that Gillie is now back in college and I believe that Russel has a career out side of paintball so they are not always going to be online.

The Wildcats will support the aims of the PA to promote and improve domestic paintball for as long as we can.

Sorry to hear that you have quit the game Jud, good luck in whatever you choose to excel in next.

undertaker

ANGEL SPORTS and LIPS
Dec 15, 2001
Nuneaton
PA

As a team that payed up front for the year and then pulled out as the PA changed the rules that we had origonally signed up to. We feel agreaved, that as the rules were changed we were not reimbursed.
Why if players feel the way that they do, then do what you have the right to do. Players pay to play in all tournaments and you have the options of not playing (paying) or not.
Simply do not play and the tournament organisers will have to change their big brother attitude not just steam roll in anything they want to.
Money = power.
YES I AM ANNOYED BY THE WAY WE WERE TREATED