Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How can the pa get away with what they want ???????

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
Well

Ive started a great debate , here well **** the PA now , as the lads in the team have lined the Pa pockets , and done nowt wrong but just get very dissapointed to hear you have won sweet FA, but thats ok when the PA are recieving the $$$$$$$ but hell you live and learn ,

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Im just trying to figure where you think all this money is going. I know for a fact that the PA isnt turning a profit, and they sure as hell aint lining their pockets.

Now, im not associated with the PA, and i have no agenda in defending them. Im not here to get brownie points. My loyalties lie elsewhere. I would just like you to tell me where you think this money is going.

They've had great ideas but have mostly imo gone about them the wrong way. And it has cost them big. Teams have left the league all season which drains their resources.

Ancaster as a venue has to be paid for. H-pac require paying, refs require paying, admin staff require paying, Toilets hiring, buying fields for you to play on, marquees, netting etc. There's a lot of money that goes into putting events on.

Now im not saying its right that your not getting your money. Its not, if you were promised prize money. I dont know if you were or weren't and to be honest i dont really care either way. But to come on and say that they have been lining their pockets with your money is frankly a) wrong and b) foolish as it shows you may not have had a really good think about what your trying to say, and how your trying to say it.

Im saddened that your leaving the sport Jud, i really am, but im just trying to figure out if their isnt another agenda here.

Good luck for the future mate. All the best.

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004

Can anyone tell me if Manc union are gettin any prize money in the top divison? cus as far i was concerned we got the money and then i read this thread and now im confused