Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how do you become a platinum member???

johnston41c

Jun 18, 2009
as title suggests how do i become a platinum member and what benifit does it entail?

many thanx johnston41c

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
click on my plat logo and pick what membership you want then you paypal it over, thats how i did it anyway

Edit : O and the benefits you get a bigger pm space, you can have a sig, a feedback thread, bigger avatar and aload of other stuffz

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
You have to kill a previous member to take his place.
Bon , as your just over 5'6" and 8.2 stone i think you have just made yourself number 1 target for any members wishing to step up to platinum membership. :p:D:p

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
You have to kill a previous member to take his place.

Thats lifetime membership not plat.

The other benefit is that it keeps this site (and another when we its finished) going. It costs money to host a site and keep it running especially one of this magnitude. The money paid by platinum members ensures we keep going.

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
My tuppence worth:

I bought lifetime Plat recently and I had to do a search to find a thread that told me what to do.

It's one of those things that is blindingly obvious when you know but not so obvious when you don't.

Would it be an idea to have a button in the top banner/menu/somewhere that says "buy plat here" or something to that effect?

You may sell more plats and get less threads. Win win.

johnston41c

Jun 18, 2009
lol i no what you mean . now i know how to do it, it seems so obvious lol

would be a good idea to have a link tab or something advertising the platinum membership

one for the mods lol

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
When I turned plat, I was dumped naked in the snow and had to kill a wolf with a spear.

No, wait... that was 300. I just paid 8quid.