Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How do you choose your forum name??

Equinox

Go Ball Deep!!!
Ok.. its friday... Free on SYB..
(Technically satarday.. but in my imaginary world it will still be friday untill i go to bed and wake up..)
Just realised theres soo many weird and wonderfull forum names out there...

i am just curious what made you choose your particular Forum name??
and if its one you use on most forums.. or just particulary here...

I will start..

EQUINOX..

i use it almost exclusively..
(on the rare occasions i cant use this name, ill go with TerrorTrooper)

Why i use it :-

it all started many years ago when i broke my legs,through boredom (And No.. theres a comma there, i didnt "break my legs through boredom") started a battleclan on a game called
Command & Conquer :- Tiberium Sun..
Equinox was a Random word i picked from a dictionary.
(its actually a term used to describe the spring time high tide, but it sounded cool)
i made some friends through my clan, whitch carried on to Red Alert 2
i occasionally visit them, stay for a weekend of booze fueled fun, and sometiomes they repay the favour.. (occasionally as far as Germany)

the name stuck.. i used Equinox on all my messenger profiles so people would recognise me in other games.. and eventually i started using the name when i began video editing.. and used "Equinox Design Studios" as the banner..

i even advertise my plumbing work & bussiness cards as "Equinox Plumbing Services"

Simply put, over the years ive developed many friends & Contacts in the gaming world, but on a more serious note, in the proffesion of video editing and plumbing, im known in one way or another as "Equinox"

changing my name would likely cause me soooo many problems...

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
Contrary to what has sometimes been assumed, my screen name has absolutely nothing to do with any kind of strange, perverted fetish sex :D One of my favorite movies is Stanley Kubrick's "Dr. Strangelove Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb". I first seen it when I was about 12 (I guess that's about 7 years ago. Time flies), I thought the movie was hilarious, the name was cool, so when I first started using email and forums and needed a name, it was just the first thing that came to mind. I use it for most everything online. If it's not available, I use thunderweasel.

Jason4bees

Cool Dude
Jan 25, 2005
Visit site
ummmm im not sure

I think that i tried to say jason vorheevs you know the guy from freddy Vs Jason the guy with the hockey mask and the massive machete. But when I typed it in it looked good and then I realised months later that it was wrong.

Oh well never mind.

Jason

I love this thread

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Had it way too long to remember. I seem to recall the good old days of CB radio (when it was cool, trendy and illegal) and it was my 'handle' at the time.

I have a 'colourful' past (and a misspent youth) - and it suited me at the time (anyone who remembers the TV series of the same name will know what I am talking about).

Enough said.

niax

Feb 8, 2005
Visit site
Niax was a typo a few years ago - i liked it, and it stuck

Niax is also a catalyst, and the chemical used in it is also found in fish and ADHD medicine - it's suposed to make your brain "better" - however excessive usage can cause adverse effects - but i didn't know it till i searched it

oh - and it kinda stuck because i can use it everywhere - nobody else uses it :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I was gonna use 'Unbelievably Gorgeous' but there was a typo and 'Robbo' came out !

OK am now off down to D7's to watch Nexus and Kellys go head to head which should be fun, so if anybody wants to watch some high class ball, come along and watch two days of train crash paintball and am also gonna give Samurai a training day .... should be a fun weekend :)

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Mikey601

Well Mike is my name and alot of people called me mikey and the 601 part is a personal number between me and a friend i lost while in the RAF

Sometimes use Welshdragon, as im welsh and own www.welshdragonspaintball.com

Or Welshdrag8n, same as above but i used to play pool at county level so 8, 8ball ;)

Oh and equinox get too bed earlier....:D :D :D ;)

Legion

Apr 30, 2005
Bristol
when i first got into paintball it was the Russian Legion that i followed alot from old/borowed dvd's.