Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How good are these?

Shay

Dec 15, 2012
Portsmouth
Hi I was just wondering if the "Angel A-Cam X Jersey" Are any good, I've just ordered one for my first jersey with my forum name on the back in white?

Also I was wondering if the "Proto FS Switch -Black" Is any good too?

-Thanks-

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
The Proto FS Switch in my opinion are just not good. They fog up easily and I think it elongates your vision because of the lense. But thats just my opinion. Get out there and try some on, at a local walk-on or something.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I have both the switcg EL and the FS, both fittef with thermal lenses. Very happy with them. Mainly I use them for rec days when I want good protection. Never had a fogging issue:)

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
I had the Switch FS a long time ago... It never fogged up on me, but did sometimes condensate if you breathed really heavily. And as said before the lens does definitely distort your vision. It has a kinda tunnel vision effect towards the sides from the middle... Hard to explain. Barely noticeable at first but when you snap etc it's quite bad... I would personally either buy secondhand events/i4's/profits for roughly the same price, or just invest a bit more into something worth having.

As for the Jersey, a jersey is a jersey. Unless they are padded etc the only real difference between them is size and looks.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi I was just wondering if the "Angel A-Cam X Jersey" Are any good, I've just ordered one for my first jersey with my forum name on the back in white?

Also I was wondering if the "Proto FS Switch -Black" Is any good too?

-Thanks-
As above, jerseys tend to not be very complicated. not sure off the top of my head what this jersey is like but things to consider is padding, built in thumbholes or slide gloves and venting. oh and some of the older eclipse jerseys have microfibre cloths sewn in to the front of them which is very cool! handy for wiping all that 'spray' in the middle of a game ;)

proto FS with a thermal lense will do the job, its a budget mask but so long as its comfortable for you and doesn't fog then you'll get on fine for now.

bojjob

#19 Blackout
Feb 22, 2012
Sussex
As above, jerseys tend to not be very complicated. not sure off the top of my head what this jersey is like but things to consider is padding, built in thumbholes or slide gloves and venting. oh and some of the older eclipse jerseys have microfibre cloths sewn in to the front of them which is very cool! handy for wiping all that 'spray' in the middle of a game ;)

proto FS with a thermal lense will do the job, its a budget mask but so long as its comfortable for you and doesn't fog then you'll get on fine for now.
Oooh, I have one of those cheeky eclipse jersey's ;P

But it may also be worth noting that if you buy the Proto mask new, it will have next to no resale value. Effectively a completely sunk £30-£40 (anything more and you are getting ripped off) So spending a little more on something new / the same on something slightly used may be a better option, especially if you are intending to play more regularly and start playing tournament etc