Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

how many ego 06 - polished gold were made???

Fi$h

FunKy-a$$ FleA Ba$$isT
Mar 20, 2003
So$co/Manc/Marseille
Visit site
Right Piper, I declare red rooster on you. Which means that for everything red that you're wearing, near, looking at or even thinking about, i get to kill you dead. You've earned a healthy bit of face time with my ring hand.

(How's that for a totally empty threat that you'll never hear anything about)

I don't spin....Video evidence!!

Evidence!!!!!!!!!

:(

Fi$h

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Right Piper, I declare red rooster on you. Which means that for everything red that you're wearing, near, looking at or even thinking about, i get to kill you dead. You've earned a healthy bit of face time with my ring hand.

(How's that for a totally empty threat that you'll never hear anything about)

I don't spin....Video evidence!!

Evidence!!!!!!!!!

:(

Fi$h
Buddy my face is right here for a slap whenever you are ready :D However in the mean time I will just make a call to J'doe and get him to give you a slap tell me if it hurt :D

Video evidence will be on you tube for all to veiw.

Piper

Fi$h

FunKy-a$$ FleA Ba$$isT
Mar 20, 2003
So$co/Manc/Marseille
Visit site
I just got slapped by J-Doe!!!

What's going on!? You need your henchmen huh?

That's it, let the final battle for good and evil (get it?) take place. You pick the time and place. I pick the weapons.....Bottle/Brick/Stab-wounds are coming your way, Englander!

Fi$h

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
I just got slapped by J-Doe!!!

What's going on!? You need your henchmen huh?

That's it, let the final battle for good and evil (get it?) take place. You pick the time and place. I pick the weapons.....Bottle/Brick/Stab-wounds are coming your way, Englander!

Fi$h
Buddy I dont need a henchman, but if you want to bring it on then cool lets go me and you at Campaign Cup in the car park, on second thoughts we had better make it a warehouse so at least when you spin we can keep you in the same room :D

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Keep talking Monkey Boy....I'm scottish, which, like, makes me WELL hard!

Seriously, everyone's scared of me......:rolleyes:

Fi$h
Yes Fish your right you are super tough :rolleyes: :rolleyes: No really you are, your built like a piece of paper, and paper is tough :rolleyes: :rolleyes: And we know your Scottish as noone has ever seen you near a bar or in anyway handing cash over!