Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How many Pump Players are there

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Well said it was a poor turnout
So where abouts are people located around the country?

Anything that has a low player count has to be centrally located, i seem to remember not being able to get to an evening event that was 5 hours from my home so it has to be practical for people?

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I'm in Dartford so based near to you Lucky

A lot of members put 'joke' locations on profiles, than a real base which makes it difficult to suss out TBH :rolleyes:

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
There was a couple trainning sessions where Wildcats were trainning at Nemisis paintball academy, several of our lads went out playing pump on a Mills field:cool:

3 man pump tourney at the Masters in November was something different to watch. Saw a player get gogged off the break:eek: Deffinatly some good skill and techniques from the few teams playing.:cool:
1 player sat behind a bunker, must of been hitting 3/4 bps easily, bet his arms feel big the next day:p

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
A lot of members put 'joke' locations on profiles, than a real base which makes it difficult to suss out TBH :rolleyes:
I remember a disagreement i had with a rather well known moderator over this. If everyone listed their true whereabouts it would make it easier for sorting things like this, buying stuff face to face, organising lifts to events, etc etc.

But hey if "the Stalin school of moderators" says it's not an issue then obviously it's not an issue:rolleyes:

Split Personality

Mar 31, 2007
Berkshire
Add one more

I wept when semi's took over the game and actually I gave up playing for the best part of 10 years...until GEE TEE, my brothers and a some of the old team decided to recapture some of our youth before the full middle-aged spread started to kick in - semi is OK but not the same game!!!!

I could be tempted to play pump again - not sure my pumping skills are as good as they were in the 90's at age 18 and no girlfriend:eek:

Anyway just look at some of the crap I have kicking around my garage....I may as well get some use out of it before the spectre rusts up completely and the sticking on the IDEMA vest goes.

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/NoTickTacks/

Cheers

A