Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How many times do you go p8ntballing...

Cap

Is it 420 yet
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
How many times do you go p8ntballing in a week to get good ? i go once a week i would go everyday but paint is expensive does anyone know were i can get mad paint for cheap liek if i buy in masses
?
:D

Once a week's great if u can do that. However, its not really how much you play that counts but more what you do when u play. Also marshalling at a local site is a great idea... from the marshall's perspective you learn more in a day than you do in a week of playing (and the extra money contributes to your 'ballin funds). I used to run a site which meant I could marshal 1/2 times a week and train twice a week.... I think that helped me improve pretty quickly.

Kieran

Cap

Is it 420 yet
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Good good so .........

Marshallign i take it is like the ref............ yeah that would teach me sum stuff..... i think im going to start going to team ultras practices and marshalling ty bro..........

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
Well, when it's not too cold out, i go once or twice a week. Depending on how many hours i put in at work. For the paint, go to eBay. They have pretty cheap paint there. Or just surf some of the online stores. Your bound to find something. :)