Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How much for DSLR second hand . .

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
After noticing a fair few camera folks on here recently, can I pick your collective brains as too how much to sell my kit for?

I had every intention of learning how to use it, but then didnt. Lazyness got in the way :( Now I have zero motivation or time.

Sony Alpha A330 (max 500 shots through it)

standard 18-55mm lens as well as a Tamron 70-300 lens.

Perfect conditions, with chargers, card, screen protector on lcd, not a mark on the lenses or body.

Kata 3n1-20 camera bag. Again, mint. It went to vegas with me, so is used, but not a mark.

I know nothing about cameras and what they go for. Ideally selling as a package.

Thanks chaps (y)

Last edited:

platoongod

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
North Wales, Bangor
Id say around £350-£400 All in in honesty, Tamron 70/300 lens you can pick up for £99 brand new, i recently purchased one of these in brand new condition for my Nikon d90 for £60, so they dont tend to hold value.
But ball park range around £350 - £400 is the best i think you could get for that in honesty, it'd probably hold its value more if it was a canon model or nikon but sony generally isn't as popular among DSLR enthusiast's.......would be a great pick up for a beginner though.

Reactions: CraigofScotland