How much for Etek 3

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I sold mine for £210 collected to stop postage costs

Depends on what you want

But i would say between £220-£250 but postage can be nightmare

wjdunk

Feb 14, 2012
its a tough ol sellers market at the mo. seen some real nice Etek3's and 4's that have struggled to sell at the price listed.but mclovin speaks the truth,

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Im looking for one of those when your ready,let me have some details. cheers
Joined for less than a day, trying to buy in selling/buying advise section only. Please read the rules !
Now that you have made over 10 useless posts to try gain access in the classifieds, i have placed a 2 weeks classifieds ban on your account.

Bigal_m

Jun 9, 2013
te="NitroBall, post: 1435241, member: 11350"]Joined for less than a day, trying to buy in selling/buying advise section only. Please read the rules !
Now that you have made over 10 useless posts to try gain access in the classifieds, i have placed a 2 weeks classifieds ban on your account.[/quote]
**** it mate I will buy from the shops. After all I am a normal trustworthy person with money to spend on paintball. It's a bit like price fixing I genuinely am looking to buy an ETEK 3. I have found lots of behaviour that mirrors your condescending tone in paintball. Well see you on the field as they say oh and with a brand new gun because I'm not allowed to buy guns until I have been certified as a special person.