Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

How times change

Recoil

EBlade *fap*
Apr 26, 2002
Coventry
Visit site
bored on a friday night so I thought Id have a trawl thru the old video collection and what should catch my eye but the 1991 world speedball championships :D

oh those 5 yard breakouts, the pump action, the C02, the hoppers made from drainpipe, barracades so small you couldnt hide even the smallest bunker monkey behind it and I think I saw 1 semi... one of them big golden eagle things...

how times change.....

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Yep times do change but not a lot, I have on my shelf the same tournament but in '94 (when my team (Vulcans) came second :) ) same fields but the tyre barricades have gained wooden centres...oh and this time no pumps all Mags and Icons not an autococker in sight :)

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
No cockers, I cant imagine a paintball world without Budd Orr`s finest creation...............admittedly I`ve only been playing a year :D

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Ha Ha no they were about just that they weren't widely used then, too unreliable you would get about 6 shots then it would drop right off to just out of the barrel then a couple of seconds later you would get the 6 good shots back....now that really is how things have changed :D