Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I had my hands on the holy grail of evo cockers today!!!

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
So guys, I have been lusting after this cocker for the last 12years since my mate was given it by dave (flea) from a very well know british team! My mate has been having problems with it for at least 11 1/2years of those 12, but has never had it looked at! He came to me today with it and was saying he wanted to send it away to get sorted. I then told him I would look at it, he gave me that loom of "what do you know whippersnapper! " so I showed him just two of my cockers I had with me. Anyway I tech'd his cocker and it is the best I have ever had the honour to touch bar non (even my evo). Turned out that the hammer lug was too far up for the sear to catch reliably. So after a strip and clean of everything, I added a bob long torpedo reg, (i told him to keep the originals) because his bottle/reg combo was out of test.

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Must have been a very early one. Most likely a pre-production gun for them to play with when they were deciding which gun manufacturer to go with.

When the Preds went over to cockers as a complete team, from Automags, and before this Sterlings, all the pred guns had the pred head engraved on them.

Wingy...

Reactions: DR MANHATTAN

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
I thought the pred head was on the belsales production version of the evo called the predator series. Basically to cash in on Marcus' s and the preds success? I may be wrong I am sure someone will confirm this.

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I thought the pred head was on the belsales production version of the evo called the predator series. Basically to cash in on Marcus' s and the preds success? I may be wrong I am sure someone will confirm this.
It was only the team guns which had the pred head.

How do I know this???

Because I engraved them.....

Along with a set of NWC bodies around the same sort of time....

Wingy...

bozza

's gonna get ya!
Jul 19, 2001
www.mayhemtigers.com
These were the guns given to the Preds while they designed the Predator series guns, and to be honest they were not as well put together as the regular Evos available at the time.

The pred series guns were the dobermans undercarriage, second only to the Evo X guns produced a few years later!!

I will always regret selling my Evo X it was the first centre feed version released...

DR MANHATTAN

Belsales addict from France
Oct 8, 2012
Chinese contrefact this greeny, i've got a very confortable trash can at home,do you need my address?:whistle:

Brrrrrr ,that's a thread like i love...:love:

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Having had a couple of early evo's, and having played with this pred cocker this is far smoother trigger wise and actual cycling wise.