Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

i need info on bushmastesr

spyder

my name should be B2k2
Oct 15, 2001
professional
nothing.com
where is the cheapeast bushmaster sold at?i want the b2k or the 2000.what is the difference betwwen these?is the bm2k worth the extra money?is this even a good gun.who has one and is it reliable?thanks:D :cool:

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
i have an Eclipse BM2K lCD, and it is seriously the best marker in the universe. fast as chuff, and dead easy to look after. get one.
L8r
cooks

Oct 30, 2001
G Unit
Visit site
ill back him up on that

ive always had a bmk2 and now i have the eclipse version
they are probably one off the best markers around as i have a shocker 4*4 turbo and other markers nothing compares to them apart from some Custom cockers eg eclipse DYE Angels lcd version only and some would say the E-mag which i must say is very impressive indeed

anyway's hope this help make up you mind

steve
RDX

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
i actually managed to break the lcd screen on mine, but i never used the thing anyway, so no, they arent important

Why not have a look at teh impulse......
It performs as well as the bushmaster except it can be run on co2 and theres loads of nift bits to glue on to it!!

By the way im not one of the Impulse paid fanclub...ahem..rushers
hell i own an angel!
Im just wondering why you are not consideting it!!!!!!

spyder

my name should be B2k2
Oct 15, 2001
professional
nothing.com
i already did

ya that was an option for me untill i found out it was only semi and i kinda wanted other modes because i go and play out in the dessert some times and it is fun to light up other guys.know i can do it fully auto!