Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I see this forum's been about as hectic as

George Dubya's sex life while good ol' TJ's been away. C'mon guys, is nothing interesting happening in the mighty world of pball? Has no-one got anything interesting or karmically useful to pass on to their fellow man? Reassure me that the members of this forum aren't techno geeks, guys, cos I'm starting to worry about y'all...

Wookie

Grumpy Sys*****
well...

The post on cats and paintball was quite good and there have been some really deep threads about KillerOnion's cooking ability.

However, in case you were confused, Goethe's IQ was 210 and Von Leibniz had an IQ of 205. Mind you, they were both from Europe, so I can see where the confusion might have arisen.

Go on! Check out KillerO's cooking. You know you want to!

Wookie

So The Killer's a gastronome huh? I might have to give him my recipe for organic stir fried tofu and beansprouts - the ultimate post-tournament recovery meal.

And you Euros must use a different IQ scale to us...I guess it's something to do with the crazy cow diseases you guys keep getting, does weird things to your brains and ****. I think it's all down to Chernobyl myself, but hey - it could be the warm beer for all I know.

Maybe we should do an IQ test on this site, see how the smartest baller out there is. My money's on Justin Owen - dude is smart. And they all have extra toes and cleft pallets down that way, so why not extra brain cells?

Peace out.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
I could possibly start writing recipes for PGI, giving stuff that's fast to fix to provide nutritious meals for paintballers that otherwise would be just microwaving leftover pizza or that extra cheeseburger at the bottom of the bag from lunch that no one ate. Paintball requires a lot of carbohydrates for energy, protein for leg and arm muscles, potassium and salts to replace what you sweat out, iron for high oxygen capacity of your red blood cells, and vitamins for alertness, the immune system, healing of cuts and bruises, and general good mood. Keeping your body in tip top shape usually takes either a really good girlfriend that's a health nut, a background in biology and/or medicine, or having long been a world class athelete with a scientifically designed diet: things that many paintball fanatics are often without. Too often we come in from paintball, take a shower, grab whatever is in the fridge, gobble it down and flop on the couch to watch TV, get in front of the computer, or go to sleep. Our lot deserves better than that. We pay hundreds of dollars and spend hours a day thinking about our addictive hobby -- why can't we eat like we care about our bodies as part of the equation too?

Becos most people don't care - they wanna have their fun and then eat cheeseburgers, just like The King, God rest his soul. You start talking to em about glycogen windows and slow burn carbs and they're gonna laugh you outta town. Right or wrong, that's the way it is.

Peace.