Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I think i broke my barrel :S please help!!

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Not sure tbh i sold my Ego 08 to a lad on here and the barrel was stuck and he told me he just used wd40 and gloves and seemed to work :eek: i had tryed everything lol.
you had tried everything but the gloves and WD40, that'll teach you...!!

Never screw around without using gloves and WD40.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
simple matter

Its the simple matter that the o'ring causes this problem, thus the reason i use any kind of lube ( Not Oil ) on the threads and especially the o'ring.

Why do you think when these people wearing Latex simply use talc before putting it on ( NOT THAT I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS SUBJECT :D ).

If and when you get it off and you dont have any lube floating about, ask your mum for some vasiline or her KY jelly..;).

Another Helpful hint for the day :D.

cwkotw

Aug 30, 2004
Visit site
mole grips are like a pair of pliers that clamp on to the object tightly, but be warned if you don't protect you barrel you will scratch it badly

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
heat up the barrel wher they screw into each other with hot water preferabally wher the o`ring is just to try and soften it, then screw your barrel onto your etek (so that you can undo the front barrel easally )and then unscrew the front tip clock wise. but be caerfull not to over do it you might strip your threads up in you marker. hope this helps

JamesH

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2009
birmingham
lump is right, try turning it the other way dude, honestly :p

Even i instinctly turn it the wrong way and im like oh $hit and then turn it the right way..

i do the same as impulse, just put a little lube around the oring and threads and it stop it being so damn tight