Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I thought .50 was the future...

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I read lots of stuff about how you could fit loads more shots in your marker and get loads more shots out of your tank, well mines just shown up in the post and it only holds six shots and only gets 50 shots a tank... can you guess what it is?

I'll give you a clue, with this and a KP2 I'll borrow off my brother I'll just need to train a horse to play dead if its hit and I can be a paintball cowboy.

Only downside is its in bits and the diagrams look complex, hope all the bits are there. If I ever work out picture hosting I'll put some up.

(p.s. I know, not pump in the conventional sense, but it is stock class)

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Not a DRV its a 3357 (well that or a box of rocks that someones posted to me, don't want to start unpacking it at work).

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
couldn't resist, opened the box on my break, it looks like it's mostly there, not been this excited in a while. Once its together I'm going to have to manufacture a situation were I can use the following preamble before shooting someone:

"this is a crosman 3357 spotmarker, the least powerful paintball marker in the world, and in all the excitement of battling my way to this bunker I can't recall if I fired 5 or 6 shots, the question is, do you feel lucky punk?"

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
crossmann 3357 is the bomb
i will buy one eventually...

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Heh, I thought for a moment you were actually serious about .50 being the future, but of course no-one is that daft ;)

I'd love a 3357, did you get it from someone in the UK or have it shipped from the US?

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
keep looking at getting one shipped from the states but I've got a feeling customs would love that one!!!

Canon Fodder

Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
in the uk, I've been hunting for one on a couple of aigun forums, missed this one in bits by a month on one thought the trail had gone dead because the bloke who'd bought it had been banned from that forum, then chanced across him on another airgun forum, sent him a PM saying if you ever want to sell and gave him a few tips on where to by paint and spares. He said he'd not even looked at it yet. I knew he' paid £15 for it but wasn't likely to sell for that so I asked if he wanted to stop for a working CO2 air pistol I bought 10 years ago and used once - and hooray he said yes!

it looks like all the bits are there apart from the back sight and the tang of the hammer has been broken off, now I've just got to work out how it all goes together without a manual (makes a cocker look simple).

I don't think customs would like it, there's a lot more metal in them than you might expect.