Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

If you wanna get away from AOTC

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Admit I haven't seen Star Wars yet but HATED that $hit first one the phantom menace. I will go to see AOTC just cause I love Films.

But if yo have either a) Seen it

b) Can't get into see it
c) Cant be fncked to see it

Then the best film in the cinema at the moment is PANIC ROOM. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time it was a great film and maybe one of my all time greats. So many little things from Fight Club in there (David Fincher Directed both so lots of the visual ideas the same)

It is a great movie and one that is going straight in my collection.

A classic already and I loved it.

That is all;)

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
Pis Posh, Contact was ****!

Yeah, must admit i like the look of it, apart from the lead lady been a toss actress (IMO).

But alas, living on the isle of man only gives you an option of 3 movies at any one time :( and i doubt that panic room will reach our excrement infested coastlines any time soon.

-Midge

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
Hey thats cool, IMO I like Jodie and i like contact but each to their own. Forrest Whitaker is also a great actor as is Jared Leto and although this doesn't have the "twists" that fight club had it is still an amazing film (IMO)

Hey Midge perhaps we can send you the video over so you get it b4 the cinema :D

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
Ouchies!

I tend to download the movies before they get to cinemas here, ie I have spiderman on vcd, havn't watched it yet tho.

I may not have the technology, but i can spell. 3 spelling mistakes in your sig tom tom ;)

-Midge

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
Spider Man was a great film, VCD/SVCD's rule.

Did not mean to offend good sir, and ONLY 3 I thought there were more, I will change it straight away. :p

What else you got at the mo?

Any way take care m8 did not mean to upset or offend.

Tom TOm

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
All I can say is go see AOTC - it trully is a better job than that efford called P M (I fell asleep at the premier showing it bored me that much).

AOTC without giving anything away will make you go - ahh! thats why that happends in the original trilogy :p

+ there is also a lot more going on plot wise.

So enjoy when you see it

on a side note the final battle between C & D (hoping not to give to much away - should understand after seeing it) kinda reminded me of a couple of pushes at the N Vs S game - same kinda carnage :D