Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

If...

booga

Arthritic Pirate
A five man trebuchet and a case of good polish vodka, or

a friday/saturday paintball-chillout club. two or three indoor arenas, a couple of bars (one with a long line of gravity fed real ale taps) , dance area, cafe and the luxury of proper toilets.
Play a game/have a drink/dance/chat/feed whatever.

booga

Arthritic Pirate
Well I reckon we could get up too 5 kps (kittens per seconds) as long as there's no porting for little claws to get stuck in.

However I think the best option would be using my trebuchet, just picture a kitten with a parachute in a plastic break away ball.
We could lauch twenty at a time!
Meowing death from above!

Joao Duro

Jul 11, 2001
Portugal
Visit site
Nope... ALL WRONG!!!
With enough $$$, i would bring me + da team i'm in, 2 the full Mill circuit. + some NPPL tourneys.;)

That would be LIFE :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

PHP:
"A 'program' is used to turn data into error messages."

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
BUT!!!!!

What if somebody else who also has large amounts of money, also invests it in some sort of kitten delivery system. This one however is better and has a higher rate of fire, say 13kps. You would need to build a kitten loader that will load them faster than the rate of gravity.

But as a plan B i think some sort of early warning system with an anti kitten device is a worthwhile investment.

Chris[SAD YG]

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Breeds?

Now i've been doing some radical tests in this very field. those big James Bond villan type kittens are useless,too much fur and accuracy is just out the window. now the Mr bigglesworth(austin powers) type of kitten is a whole new kettle of fish! those little fellas fly and dunno when to stop.i've ran out so keep me posted on any surplus stock going round!
tb-303