Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I'm Confuzed! Any spyder gurus out there?

johndoe

Aug 7, 2001
Visit site
I haven't been this confused all my life.

I don't know if I should get a Spyder Xtra or a TL+, or if I should get a Compact 2000 and buy grip improvements for like $40 (then I'll have a gun with a regulator cheaper than it would be to get a TL+ with a reg.). I want the type of grip the TL+/Xtra has.

Could someone with knowledge about all the markers please tell me pluses and minuses wich each one of them?

I will buy one of these guns but it's freaking hard to find out wich one :/
The last thing I want to do is to regret that I didn't buy this or that marker.

Nice forum!
Thanks in advance people!

regards, Kai Pettersen

Big G

Jul 29, 2001
Mobridge, South Dakota
go with the compact

the compact i think is the easiest to put upgrades on
with the right upgrades any compact can become a very dependable gun

just my opinion

the g of biggness

The Kid

P8ntball Junkie
Well...

...its kinda hard...I was originally going to get a TL Plus, but then saw a package in the classifieds on this forum for a really decent Compact...after a bit of e-mails going back and forth he never e-mailed me back, Then I was thinking about getting a Shutter...but people told me they were over rated...but then again they say that about every gun I think I want to get...maybe its because they are better then theirs(my friends that I play with)? Oh well, but through it all...I kept the Spyder Xtra in the back of my mind. I really like that gun, so I'LL probably end up getting it....if that $250 Cocker really isn't worth it. But like all the other guys told me....try to go out and play with all of these guns if you can. I like all three, and I think they are all pretty decent and upgradeble.

spyder

my name should be B2k2
Oct 15, 2001
professional
nothing.com
tl+

get the tl+ becausexxx[/B[ it has a steel braided hose,sdg but the xtra has a drop foward and is more camofauge.i have the xtra and now that i think about it i would be happy with either.compact isnt as easy to take apart and it just....sux:p
tootles

shutters blow just like this guy:eek: what the heck is he doin:eek: i dont wanna know:confused: