Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Im interested in buying a gun....

Jedi 57

Mar 25, 2007
Loughton
new gun

i would recommend getting a smart parts ion as they are cheaper than a rail and you can put the money towards essentials, like hopper and stuff but if you get more money get a rail as they are nice gats!!

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
NXTs are retailing for about $700 dollars, so I doubt you'd get one for $350.

You can get a brand new mini for under $400, they're great. Small, light, fast right outta the box. No need for any upgrades at all.

Nickeroo

Honorary Canadian
May 16, 2007
Wales
Hey, if you're new to it, i'd suggest getting a second hand gun, and research up on stuff as much as you can when you get it!

I recently bought a second hand angel from this forum, so yeah go check out the For Sale section in this here forum. Im sure all the great guy's here will be happy in giving you some tips when buying a second hand gun. Make sure the member selling the gun is being vouched for though, you don't wana buy something of someone people don't know or don't trust.

Just to note as well i payed £100 for my second hand gun, which is a freaking bargain. So yes, to be blunt. For first gun, buy second hand, get the feel of it. BUT shop around, if there's any stores near you, or paintball centres, go there, talk to people face to face. Ask if they can put you into grips with any guns. you want to get something you like, not any piece of poop.

Ofcourse if your one of those kids who's gotta have everything brand new feel free to rake out over $1000 on a new Angel 1. lol.