Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Im new to paintballing so........

Cap

Is it 420 yet
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
i got a couple of question i heard the feed on the Spyder TL plus chops balls mad if thsi si true what can i do to lesssen or eliminate teh problem.........

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Well

Get a better gun!!! Just messin':D The only thing I can suggest is to get a high rise feed for it, but I am not sure if that will help much. Sorry, but that is all I can think of.

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
could be what cjohns says i can't think what else it might be.
it would be worth it(if you can) to have a play with one and blatt a few pellets through it and see how you get on.reason i say this is i know people with markers which according to some chopp balls like theres no tomorrow but in fact never have a major problem with it.
tb-303.

Cap

Is it 420 yet
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
Ok ty but might new springs help too....

so that the striker will retract faster? or im ai just spitting out non sense im just trying to ue a lil comen sense ? what do u think ?

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
It's not the retracting of the striker that does it. It's the striker coming forward that moves the bolt forward and that's the darnblasted thing that's chopping the balls.
This could be caused by a number of reasons, a irregular feed of balls is just an example. The best thing to do is get someone with a bit of knowledge to have a look at it, he should be able to tell you what's up, and suggest the appropriate course of action.
It's pretty hard to say what's wrong with a marker without having a good look at it.