Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

impulse feed problems

team johndoe

Oct 30, 2001
Visit site
i have broken my vertikal feeder and i think its glue on to the body i need to remove the old one to
change to a not broken feeder i need instructions to remove and replace the feeder

joel

new/old style body

depends on whether u have a new or old style body on your impulse, the older ones are just glued on and the newer are threaded and glued... you may need to soften the glue with something hot like a hair drier and twist if its new or just play with it till it drops off if its old and glue a new one in with a strong glue (locktite or suchlike)..... there are loads of aftermarket vertfeeds for the new (threaded) version, low and highrise so u should be able to pick one up easily, for the old (unthreaded) version, i assume you can only get them from SP.

K

I had the problem of mine falling off when i had an old style bodied imp.... i just locktited it back on and it stuck forever.... so if you heat up the glue (best to take bolt etc out first, can't be too carefull!) and get a new one and just glue it on (straight'd be useful), it'll be fine. Make sure u don't get any glue inside the marker at all cos that'd cause problems... do u have a replacement feed already?

K