Day 2

Bushwackers (Pro)
Team_Platinum (Nov)
Team_Cypress (Nov)

Good Luck Guys :)

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Good luck to the guys! With that group they should get through to the Quarters. They should beat everyone except Dynasty, but Rage, Cyclone and Bushwackerswill be tough games.

Sam

Flaymin

-Cyclone-
Feb 10, 2003
HELLsinki
www.team-cyclone.net
Originally posted by sjt19
Its the same for every Pro team there.......
Ok, thought so.. But still isn't it bit weird?? you know, pros playing so many novice games. Because IMO they ain't getting anything except easy points from games like that.

-end of derail-

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
You would be suprised how many pro teams slip up against the nov teams, yet beat the pro teams. I think last outing in Huntingdon, Nexus beat the Ton Tons (Euro Pros) yet lost to several US Nov teams.....

Good luck to them this time, hope they do well.

sam

Flaymin

-Cyclone-
Feb 10, 2003
HELLsinki
www.team-cyclone.net
-Derail continues-:D

I know that novices can do that (last years joymasters finnish novice team DMZ ripped Russian Legion apart) But still I think that Pros should play more games against pros not novices or amateurs.

Good luck to Nexus and my teammates in Cyclone!!

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
they need to leave the pros teams to play in the finals they avent played earlier in the tournament. otherwise it gets too monotonous! they dont want to knock too many prosout early on, and if all the pros played each other, teams would lose 4 out of their 8 games yet still qualify for the finals.....that doesnt do much for confidence....

NeyZan

Dark lord of the Sith ;)
Jan 21, 2003
groups.msn.com
I think the problem is caused by the "bad" or "wrong" proportion of teams in each category...

if they play only 8 games in the prelims maybe the best is playing 2 am, 2 nov and 4 pro's, but if you haven't got the enough pro teams or you have too many novice ones... no other way to make the schedule !!,

Actually the best draw for any team and tournament is, in my opinion, play at least 5 or 6 games against your same category...

Anyway... Good Luck Guys!!, we will be here waiting for news from vegas I hope the best for you ... NEXUS !!!

and the same for other euro teams, i didn't know cyclone is going to be there! great news for the european paintball :D