Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Indoor Reball Centre in the North East

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
I work for a charity and we have recently received funding and have bought 25 bunkers and 3000 Reballs to do indoor paintballing.
The idea of the funding was to give the young people I work with the opportunity to try Supair and do it indoors aswell as taking outdoors.
What I hope to do in the near future is open it to teams for training.

I have a few questions/queries :

We only have CO2. Is it better to include bulk air in the green fee or expect teams to supply there own?
Should I hire reballs out, expect teams to bring there own or should it be included in the price?
What price would you reasonably pay for Green fees?
What do u expect/would want from a indoor site?

I am open to ideas and suggestions guys as this is something that could definitely be happening.

The Comedian

Feb 27, 2009
East of Eden
Bernie of goballistic.co.uk had an indoor reball site at Halifax a couple of years ago - he's the guy to talk to.

Just a few things off the top of my head to get the ball rolling:-

1. Do you have a site, insurance and so on?
2. Don't depend on teams to provide a steady income.
3. 3000 reballs will not be enough - you will need many times that number.

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
3000 is all we could get with the money we had but thats the type of reply I want.
One of my thoughts on supplying Reballs as part of the price is having some of them nicked, and as a charity we dont have money spare to replace them. How do I control that?

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
Don't do it outdoors whatsoever. you will never get the reballs back.

You'll have to have insurance and a site (indoor) to do it at. Sports halls are good for this sort of thing. There's a couple of teams down south who have done this. Can't remember who...

They are a ppaaiiinnn to collect up and they need washing once they have gone through a gun a few times.

If you have actual questions PM me. I helped bernie run his place.

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
swarm had a reball centre in a school hall, i beleive either jesus or mdking are the people to speak to from them if you wanted more info

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
lee where is this? more in the newcastle direction or to the horrible depths of sunderland and middlesborugh area