Stockport
asylumpaintball.co.uk
It's that time of the month again!!!!

Asylum Paintball
Presents..
Walk-on at The Asylum
30th July 2009
18:00

Come along and join us for our popular Walk-On event at the Asylum. We are a great indoor venue which offers some awesome gaming arenas, from traditional speed ball to our purpose built urban jungle, great for Scenario and Rec-ball!!!!!!

And just to confirm...... the rumours are true we are now hosting "The Institute"..... the ultimate, recession busting and weather proof training arena!!! It is awesome!!..... Get down and check out our sup-air re-ball arena!!!!!!

Prices as follows:

£15 entry (BYO)
£35 entry with 2000 paintballs (pre-book with £5 deposit only)
£40 entry with 2000 paintballs (on the day price)

Doors open 17:30 - everyone is welcome.

You must have your own kit.

We've got 3K air supplied on site - (included in the price) NO CO2.

Please give us a call to reserve your place and check out our website for arena info, pictures and directions:

http://www.asylumpaintball.co.uk

Phone us to book in:

OR

Feel free to email us on info@asylumpaintball.co.uk or PM me on here and we'll get get back to you!

It's set to be a great event and we're really looking forward to seeing you all there !! :D

Thanks to all our supporters and those who regularly "check-in" to The Asylum!

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
What time / how long does this run fellas? (Being it starts at 18:00)

Ive got Friday 31st booked off work for this, after speaking with Dave (RetroPwn) so ill probs be phoning to book in soon. I get paid on 21st so can I ring then?

-Pigeon

AsylumDave

Styling THE CLAW 2010
Mar 9, 2009
I have my own goggles and marker, can i still come and play or do i need my own hopper ans HPA bottle as well?
We can sort you an air tank no problem, hopper....well we only have the gravity fed punter hoppers on site so you may want to ask around and see if someone else coming along can lend you one nearer the time.

Dave

Shwat

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2009
Wirral
You dont like force-fed loaders? o_O
Ill be there of course :)
Are you selling the Proto paint again? If so, how much? Might splash out ;)