Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Intimidating your opponent

Hou

ICD Lover
Mar 22, 2005
Visit site
ive heard that bouncing about at the start gate looking pumped and full of energy makes you oponents think. Makes them worry about what your going to do because you look like a crazy fcker

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by PaintballBudgie
Don't bother, let your paintballs do the talking.

Shiny kit is a poor indication, these days its the scruffy, pikey looking f#ckers you have to watch.
What...like Pikeys you mean?

I used to have a set of white and a set of black, full eye contact lenses...covers your whole eye.

Used to be quite funny to walk into a place, with shades on, then take them off when asked "why you got shades on?" or when getting served at the bar.
The looks I used to get were great...didnt get me laid too often tho...apart from this weird, be-pierced goth chic...that was yum!

Get a couple of mates to stand near your opponents, prior to the game..and start having a casual conversation, about how they ripped this team and that team I guess...mind you, as Robbo said..nothing really beats actually having skill..I mean... Nobody is scared to play Nexus, or Russian Legion...because they have mirrored lenses, or look like pikeys, or do a Haka...it's coz they tend to make mincemeat of teams on a regular basis.

Pinchaaaay!

London Nexus - #77
aaahhhh........i shall repeat myself!

Only one way and it's simple.

Play hard, train hard, earn respect through proven performance!

Intimidating as fcuk!

Nuff said!!

No amount of gun polishing, newly pressed trouser wearing, or excess sticker application is ever gonna scare the bejeesus outta me....sorry it aint!

"Pinchaaay!"

Rob Lloyd

Dan Legon
May 4, 2002
BIG DAN'S GARAGE
Visit site
ultimate in-timay-dation

This is the best method;tried,tested and approved on maximus of joy division.

You go up to them right, and tell them how much you love them all the while feeling them up, they get abit edgy now.
Then you say that you have had a dream that you would beat their team no-probs and you couldn't lose because if you did the other teams forfeight would be festive fun all-round.

If all else fails offer them a brussel sprout lolly-pop (patented)
they will feel so sick because they aint as hard as you (or me)
and they wont even be able to play from throwing up so much.

Hope this helps,

Brussel sprout lollys avalible from Legon + Lloyd Limited.

i have to admit im a little unfair to the opposing team
talking about woodsball here im not interested in tournament play particulary
i play weekly as my friends parents own a woodsball site and i use my own marker (dye matrix with a halo) and as im the only regular i get laughed by the punters for bringing my own equipment but once they see me crono it or watch me fire about five rounds at the targets they stop as thy have just seen me fire a quarter of what i can do a second (22bps) in as much time as it would take them to remove the safety catch

a coupla weeks ago i was walking down the street and this guy shouts at me to come over and hes like hey arnt you the guy with the paintball gun that nailed me last week and i was like yea why? and he asked me where he could get one i told him the rrp he looked at me i told him i was serious then he said fu*k you you rich c.*.*.t. i cant afford that last i heard he bought a mech for 129 including hopper co2 and 500 paintballs