Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert mini, bt4 egrip, icd promaster, delta 68 hand gun. and more

$kippy

Jan 14, 2013
Cambridgeshire
possibly on the weekend.

thanks for letting me know it got their fella. and thanks to the wife for popping it in the post on her way to uni ;)
Can you Let me know for definite If the weekend is good for you. Can you also tell me what size sparklets are used for it? I may be able to get hold of some so we can give it a quick test.

darkfirepheonix

Paintball/Electronics Tech
Dec 5, 2011
Ipswich
Can you Let me know for definite If the weekend is good for you. Can you also tell me what size sparklets are used for it? I may be able to get hold of some so we can give it a quick test.
Takes 12g sparklets. And to be honest until I know what the weather is like on Saturday I will not be confirming a 40min drive each way when we are expecting 15cm of snow Friday.

$kippy

Jan 14, 2013
Cambridgeshire
Oh damn, I didn't realise it was snowing on friday! My apologies. Can you garantee me that this marker will work? I'm just paranoid as i've been severely let down before.

darkfirepheonix

Dec 5, 2011
Ipswich
Oh damn, I didn't realise it was snowing on friday! My apologies. Can you garantee me that this marker will work? I'm just paranoid as i've been severely let down before.
I can not garantee you it will work atm. I can get some sparklets and test it for you if you want. Or I can offer you a full refund if it does not work and you can not fix it with the spares that are in the box?
For your piece of mind if you want to use a mod as a 3rd party to take the funds and hold them until you have received and tested it I am cool with that?

$kippy

Jan 14, 2013
Cambridgeshire
I can not garantee you it will work atm. I can get some sparklets and test it for you if you want. Or I can offer you a full refund if it does not work and you can not fix it with the spares that are in the box?
For your piece of mind if you want to use a mod as a 3rd party to take the funds and hold them until you have received and tested it I am cool with that?
If you can get ahold of some sparklets and test it, i'll be really grateful. I bought a BT47 off someone that"fired like a dream" and it fired like a nightmare.

darkfirepheonix

Dec 5, 2011
Ipswich
If you can get ahold of some sparklets and test it, i'll be really grateful. I bought a BT47 off someone that"fired like a dream" and it fired like a nightmare.
I have some sparklets on their way to me buddy. So i will do a test fire video for you.

darkfirepheonix

Dec 5, 2011
Ipswich
Reloader B - Fully operational?
If yes I will take it and the sound board cheers.
sorry for the late reply. the reloader if fully working just missing the screw to hold the battery door on. the spare board went a little haywire when i tested it earlier and blew a diode. so i am going to change the diode at work 2mos. Then i will test it when i get home.

You legend. Thankyou!
Should be picking the sparklets up 2mos weather permitting.