The Home Of European Paintball

Invert Mini LNIB, Myth Air Reg, halo B and 1.1l bottle f/s UK

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Hey guys,

Well it's been nearly a year since I last played ball and with a new job starting in Jan which will seriously limit my available sundays to play, I've decided to sell up my tourney kit and just play a bit of rec when I can.

So first up I have my Invert Mini in black. This has only been used twice, mainly just for testing as it had the blow back poppet problem. Was fully serviced by KEE to fix the poppet problem but I haven't had the time or money since to pop down a site to check it. It comes with full spares kit, barrel plug, manual, barrel and flight case. Looking for £250 o.n.o.

Secondly I have a brand new Myth air reg. This is the smallest air reg you can buy and trust me it's tiny! I bought it brand new off Ajermstad earlier this year with the idea of using on my mini, but apart from screwing it into my bottle I haven't used it at all. £70 o.n.o.

I have a halo B with green transparent shells and Z board. It has a hole drilled in the blue parts for a rip drive which I used with some old shells which broke but I haven't gotten around to drilling a hole in the green shells. It'll come with the rip drive and also a speed feed. Offers please

Finally I have a spare 4500 1.1l air bottle. It says it weighs 0.9kg empty but it actually weighs 1.1kg:confused: Also it's out of test but still has 9 years of life left. Not sure how much bottles are going for atm so offers please

NO TRADES please, looking for money only. Also I have a feedback thread at the bottom of page 6 of the feedback forum from when I used to be platinum so you can check that if your unsure about me. Also I can get pics if anyone would like them.
Cheers,

Charlie.