Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Invert mini

falconswrath

Jun 10, 2009
looking for an invert mini in good condition with a hopper preferably a v35 halo b with rip drive and an air bottle.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
There is no V1 or V2. If you are talking about the little adjustments KEE have made to parts on the Mini to make it work better, then currently you need to ask for a V12 Mini or somewhere close to that.

falconswrath

Jun 10, 2009
v1 asa was diffrent no to mention a whole load of problems with it and it came in a plastic case verstion 2 came in a carboard case with a better asa look it up on google on how to tell the diffrence.
There is no V1 or V2. If you are talking about the little adjustments KEE have made to parts on the Mini to make it work better, then currently you need to ask for a V12 Mini or somewhere close to that.

G

Gassy

v1 asa was diffrent no to mention a whole load of problems with it and it came in a plastic case verstion 2 came in a carboard case with a better asa look it up on google on how to tell the diffrence.

a piece of advice my friend,don't argue with Bolter over mini's

blinket

Mar 3, 2009
il agree with gassy, i had the whole v1 v2 debate and i checked out the big thread bolter did, realy clears things up, you could get a 2 year old mini, and throw on as many ups as you want but it would be neither v1 or v2, theres only slight differences on the hardware on it, if your that concerned and want to stick to the whole v1 v2 thing then splash out £280 on a brand new one!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
My friend, with respect, I wasnt having a pop at you, I was letting you know that there is not just V1 or V2, there are about 12 or 13 different little changes that have been made over the years, one of those is not the case, but yes they dont make the aluminium case anymore.

Ive taken the liberty of posting you some information to clarify this

Originally posted by FatalKitty:

Bolt Guide - Part#27 - KEE added a bleed off hole to vent air down the barrel in the case that a ball or finger stopped the bolt during it's cycle. (red arrow)

Bolt Guide - they also took off one of the retainer screw grooves.

Poppet - Part#33 - Left to right; V1, V3, V4. This does not include the defective poppets, they were machined wrong and don't count as a version. The fix for the defects were essentially a Version 1.5. Version 3 added a spring, to self-reset the poppet (part# 79). Version 4 added a two-piece design to allow for the replacement of the face seal (part# 80) This part is pictured above in black delrin, however the production version is white nylon.

Trigger activation magnet screw - Part#70 - KEE added a threaded magnet to stop the darned thing from falling off every time you opened the grip frame.

Detents Part#36- Made a longer detent and cover to prevent them from turning sideways and jamming. These V2 detents (on left) are the last ones you'll ever need.

The Regulator Part#53 - Version 2 added a flush mount bleed valve, as well as changed the position of the front cap retainer set screw to the top to keep newbs from causing serious damage to their minis. It's also worth while to note that early Invert Minis came with a 600psi micro gauge, while later minis came with a 300psi micro gauge (part# 62).

Main Body Part#1 - You probably can't see from this photo, but the inside diameter of the landing BEHIND the threads was enlarged on later bodies to allow for the use of all autococker threaded barrels. (the old bodies don't fit some large diameter barrels like the old freaks and some J&J barrels)

There are also 3 version of the stock board. Optimus V1, Optimus V1.2 and now Optimus V1.3

and Im sure a few more.

falconswrath

Jun 10, 2009
In dealings with a guy for his mini if it falls through ill let you know on here. As for v1/v2 debate i stand corected.