The Home Of European Paintball

invisions 3 V profiler

Armadyllo

Errrrr.. mm
Apr 17, 2002
SoMainland
Visit site
Masks?

As it says on the tin... I am stuck.. don't know whether to get the new invision 3's from dye or the profiler from v-force.

Dye have great rep and have a thermal lens and look pretty ok but the profiler has a easy remove lens (not thermal tho) and fits snug and looks great.

I currently use flex 7's

HELP!!!!

Which ones? Any advice welcome

Marc

Darren.Clan

rockin' the corner :}
May 25, 2005
alexandria
www.paintballalexandria.com
mate i wouldnt go for anything else than the proflex got 2 of them and i dont want anymore. they are the best never steam up or nothing.

while using the profilers i found them very comfortable but steamed up like a biatch. the dye googles i found sat too close to my face didnt like the feel for them.

but as wrath said vents sound good. but for the time being id go with jt masks.

i know you want an opinion but this is mine!

Darren.Clan

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
iv got pforilers and find they are very comfy even with glasses on the lenses aint thermal, but have a thermal coatinf which is very good to a degree, they dont fog up i usually get a condensstion running don them more which is annoying, id wait for vents but i dont see them being much better as less holes etc but look awesome, if its between profilers and invisions id go for invisons purely because i have not used them yet

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Originally posted by silent_assassin
. the dye googles i found sat too close to my face didnt like the feel for them.
Very true, when you have your mouth open your chin sticks below the mask, i know its the same with most tourney masks but it as bit unnerving.

andyp1

Jan 27, 2005
Leeds
Visit site
i had a set of invisions for a day, couldnt get the lense out so sold them! some people say the jt lense is difficult to change but they are easy in comparison

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Marc0
It takes about 3 seconds to remove the lens from a pair of profilers, once you know how to !

Plus even without a " thermal " lens they have never steamed up on me.

Best goggles I have EVER owned period.

Laters

:)
he was comparing JT lenses to Dye invisions not metntioning profilers at all dude

if you like the flex 7s, get the flex 8
if you dont like the flex 7s, get dye goggs over profilers
profilers steam up

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Originally posted by Marc0
It takes about 3 seconds to remove the lens from a pair of profilers, once you know how to !
Dude, read first, he said invisions not Profilers

Personally i love my Profilers, rarely have a prob with steaming and none of the problems you get with moisture between layers like the JT's and Dye's. Although Vents are well worth considering, good value for money for one.