Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

ion modes

andyjackson456

Apr 24, 2006
Borrowed a friends ion for this weekend and was just wondering do they just have the one firing mode or whatelse do they have and how do you change modes if you can?

O.J

TEAM LUCID!!1!ONE!!
Aug 29, 2003
newcastle upon tyne
my mate has an ion and his only has one firing mode which is semi

on the other hand, when i bought mine it had two modes, semi and ramping. and im pretty sure it was a stock board.

to change the modes you have to take the grips off the marker and on the board underneath theres a button(s) you can change the settings with (including changing the firing mode), im not quite sure how though.

shortybrandon

London Nexus #68
Sep 11, 2006
GREAT Britain
blackhearts r the best, so save the trouble and get one.:p:D:)

totally worth the money

and the blackhearts chirp and have a bright blue light heheeheee:)

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
my mate has an ion and his only has one firing mode which is semi

on the other hand, when i bought mine it had two modes, semi and ramping. and im pretty sure it was a stock board.

to change the modes you have to take the grips off the marker and on the board underneath theres a button(s) you can change the settings with (including changing the firing mode), im not quite sure how though.
As far as i know there has never been an Ion made with only one firing mode?
The first Ion's into the country were american spec with full auto etc, and then we got the UK spec guns with Semi, ramping and rebound only. So how you got anything different is beyond me?
Even all the aftermarket boards are fully adjustable.:confused:
http://www.zdspb.com/tech/mguide/ion/parts_solenoid_mainboard.html