The Home Of European Paintball

Ion

hot_shot

SoManc Killah
Jul 9, 2005
manc
Visit site
my mates got one
all i can say is get them to test it in front of u because if u get a bad one from the bunch it will be nuthin but trouble

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Ive got a REVVI you can have for £17 posted

EDIT: Nuuuuuur now i look stupid i meant an old 9V revvi why the hell did i say reloader???

and also a 3000psi air system, in test, for £37 posted

*as a first marker an ION isnt bad but you'll have to upgrade it quickly, as in stock form its a bit ****, a bit like a spyder, you can make it a bit better by adding aftermarket parts (haha but thats where the similarity ends, as you can use Ions at tourney level)

W1llnorthernhero

RIP NHarmy
Aug 10, 2004
carlisle
Visit site
rosie what kind of reloader you selling for £17 not the halo shaped reloader b i hope if so i will take it

also the ion is a far superior marker to old angels it has multiple modes break beam eyes is light, as fast as most £1000 super gats and looks great

best gun in its price bracket easily:D

JamieD

SZ Mafia
Dec 12, 2003
Carlisle
www.szpaintball.proboards.com
im guessin its the revi with the empire reloader mod. Best revi by far.

And to keep with the thread, ions rock for the price, considering Ryan Greenspan from dynasty was using one in paris i dont think you will have to upgrade gun at all, maybe just buy some extras for your ion :cool:

ill suggest a long rail if your using any bigger bottle than a 0.8 though as they make the ion stick out a mile using the original asa

EyeFellOva

Ego-Maniac
Dec 7, 2004
Sunny Sheffield!
Visit site
Buy the Ion, change the feedneck (smart parts q-lock is great!), get a decent ASA (take that damn duck bill off!), stick a decent hopper on it (Egg at least), a good air system, and you're ready to go!

These rock for the money, but rock better if you spend a little pimpin them!

For £400 you can't really get a better complete setup, and it'll all be brand new with warrenties etc.