Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is it worth upgrading my Mini Board??? If so what one should i go for

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Guys

Been thinking about upgrading my stock Board in my Mini, Seen a few about and didnt know what there like , Does it make much difference etc etc

Abit of advise would be great

Thanks

Rich

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Ok

I dont think there is much you can do with a Mini upgrading it and been speaking with Boulter about it and he has suggusted that upgrades could be classed as Downgrades so.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
well jsut seen what other ppl think but ive just done a bit more reading on here and ppl have already spoek about it so.

Thanks anyway

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Ok

I dont think there is much you can do with a Mini upgrading it and been speaking with Boulter about it and he has suggusted that upgrades could be classed as Downgrades so.
Where did that "U" come from?

I didnt exactly say that, I said that beware of what you are buying. Not that anything you buy will destroy your gun, its more that some things are of no benefit whatsoever, or they work alot worse than stock.

For example, all these bolts that come out. Now most of them weigh a bit less than the stock bolt, but of course the bolt spring is sprung to push the weight of the stock bolt, and so you need to adjust all the settings, and lower the psi input to get it to work with the new bolt. From what Ive seen and read its not that great an advantage (if any) and completely upsets the internal workings of the mini. It becomes waay less efficient and all for saving 1gram in weight. (or what ever the weight is)

The boards are cool. There are a few about. Get one if you want, there are a million settings that you never really need to change, but you'll always feel the need to fiddle with.
If I had to recommend one, I would have to say the Tadao board (Andy@gunsmoke can provide you with one.)

Triggers, yea go for it, I can fully recommend triggers by "THEBETTERONE" on the nation. Exactly like the CP triggers but they are beautifully machine out of delrin, and work like a charm.

Barrels :rolleyes: theres loads of types, and they all do the same job. Its a tube, paint goes through it.

Check out the upgrades in my thread

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Ok Maybe i didnt say it right reading over it again sorry mate No Hard Feelings????

I think im gonna stick with the borad etc but will def look at the triggers. Didnt think you could get one. I will check ya thread and speak to Andy. Thanks

Oh by the way Hopper Runs Sweet better then before lol. Thanks :)

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
Change the barrel to a CP or Dye one can be great ....

else, same as bolter, just except that I didn't know "the better one" and used a CP one.