Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

item not recieved

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
I bought two items off the forums from fi$h totalling £10, I payed £13 to cover postage fees, and paid on the 27th of november. Now I still havent recieved the item, so I've been intouch and all I've had back is ''they have been sent out, not recorded''

Ok, so I realise that you get these all the time, and everyone says dont send payment by payment owed blah blah, but i thought this would be fine seeing as he's in a well known team, plenty of good feedback. Usually I'm not that stupid, but I made a mistake this time. I also realise the chances of you guys being able to do anything is slim, but thought it was worth a shot.

link to thread; http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=123029

(Please all that reads this, It's in the forum ''Talk To The Mods'' for a reason, I dont want 100 people jumping on me saying that i shouldnt of paid by payment owed, I realise that)

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
post is in a really bad way, i am missing 6 items, five coming in and one i have sent. one turned up back with the seller marked not at this address. so it got delivered wrong. I have had to deliver post to my neighbours as my postie is a plank.
So your going to have to either put it down to experience or ask the seller to be nice and meet in the middle. just **** when you cant trust the post.

Now have you learned your lesson ?