Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

jakefawcett

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Hello mods and rational thinking people of the forum,

I sold a pair of arm pads 2 days ago (monday) and posted them the day after 2nd class as i stated in my sales thread to jakefawcett only to receive a notification from paypal in the form of a dispute today (wednesday) saying he has not received them???

here is a link to the wanted add where i offered them
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/arm-pads.148814/

and here is the link to my sales thread with postage terms
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/packs-padding-and-gloves.148634/

Now i didnt state how i would post them directly to jakefawcett, and maybe i should have but to open a dispute within 24hours is a joke.

I know he has seen my sales thread and must have seen my terms writen in bold on every sales thread i open.
I pride myself in sending items out as discribed and quickly and those of you who have had dealings with me will vouch for that, and my feedback although limited will also clarify that too.

Im not sure what you the mods can do here but i thought i should put it out there for all to see should this matter escalate.

Thanks in advance.

**Jakefawcett/darrenfawcett/mucleman6, if you are reading this close the dispute and wait for your item to arrive, and if by some chance you dont get it within 7 days CONTACT ME via pm on here and i will sort it by way of a refund or offer a similar item***

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Heres the PM's sent between us
They were all sent on monday.

HIM
hey dude send us a payment request to *******************
if you send the request now man ill send money straight over now

=============================================================
ME
I cant send a request without fees being added, its easier if you send the payment

===============================================================
HIM

the fees are only 4 pence on the 10 pound :/​
=============================================================​
ME
fees are 4%​
so fees work out at 56p​
they are not 4p per £10​
===========================================================
HIM
Ok payment is on its way now.£10.56 on its way NOW​
=====================================================​
ME
thanks.​
will get them in the post 1st thing tomorrow.​

Last edited:

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
If this twat doesn't resolve this himself very quickly I'd be inclined to warn him his forum access will suddenly become more han a little limited......

I suggest Dave you pm him a link to this thread and of he had a problem tell him to PM me.....

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I suggest Dave you pm him a link to this thread and of he had a problem tell him to PM me.....
I have sent him the link, and he has commented on the wanted thread saying there was a mix up and the dispute has been closed, but my paypal status is still showing the dispute to be open?