Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just a thought

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
Ive been thinking (doesnt happen much)

It really bugs me that when i want to order parts/ upgrades n things for my markers.
all the stuff i want is in the states as nobody in the uk has it.

America has everything and i think its about time we should be able to get stuff here aswell.

Does anyone else know where im coming from ?

i think im gonna open a online store for parts n accesories lol

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
never been involved in the sales industry side of paintball but i'd imagine the problem is to do with stores sourcing parts since large companies that have worldwide support will be able to supply stores with parts much easier than those that are only resident in the USA. i'm sure someone else will shed some light on this soon enough :)

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
things like coloured macro line fittings and macroline for cheaper and oblviously thepostage would be cheaper also

just the minor things that not one place does here!

BURT-GBH

ATPB Factory 2012
May 15, 2009
london
Give us an idea of what you are thinking maybe is something all things paintball can get for u

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
got to say that general accessories (macroline, orings, fittings etc) are usually readily available. hopefully not offending anybody saying this but websites aren't always kept up to date and it would be easy for shops to miss the small things like that so chances are if you phone up a place that doesnt even have it on their website its pretty likely they have what you are looking for.

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
got to say that general accessories (macroline, orings, fittings etc) are usually readily available. hopefully not offending anybody saying this but websites aren't always kept up to date and it would be easy for shops to miss the small things like that so chances are if you phone up a place that doesnt even have it on their website its pretty likely they have what you are looking for.
yeah i get what you mean with that but i think someone should "specialize" in that sort of stuff.... like a Uk version of macroline guy or oringmonkey if you will

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
America has everything and i think its about time we should be able to get stuff here aswell.

Does anyone else know where im coming from ?

i think im gonna open a online store for parts n accesories lol
Ok so off you pop and buy every part for every marker ever made, oh and from money out of your pocket :thumb: