Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just a thought...

How does tha whole NPPL-points-count-for-Millennium and vice versa work, does anyone know?

Just wondering whether, if Dynasty wins 5-NPPL events, they can win tha Millennium without ever playing in Europe?

Or what about if Redz wins three NPPLs and one Millennium, while Tigers win three Millenniums and one NPPL? Who finished highest if these are tha only events both teams play?

Someone enlighten me please.

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Tj

The Nppl S7 teams that plays certain Millennium events ( campaign and Toulouse ) will get S7 points for it.Its not the other way around, So Joy or Nexxus or Tonton will not get millennium points for placings in Nppl S7

Magued

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Koo Koo cah chu...

Originally posted by manike
Who is the walrus?
So is that just an incentive for S7 teams to play in Europe?
Where is the incentive for Millennium teams to play in the USA?

Si, I don't think the Millennium want to provide an incentive for Euro teams to play the Super 7's or even arrange a reciprocal deal with the NPPL.
Basically, we need the Yank teams to play here, more than the Yank teams need us to play there, hence the unilateral arrangement.

Pete

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Re: Koo Koo cah chu...

Originally posted by Robbo
Si, I don't think the Millennium want to provide an incentive for Euro teams to play the Super 7's or even arrange a reciprocal deal with the NPPL.
Basically, we need the Yank teams to play here, more than the Yank teams need us to play there, hence the unilateral arrangement.

Pete
We Americans are gaining an ever-increasing amount of notoriety for our unilateralism.:mad:

Especially on this point I wish things were much more bilateral. I definitely want to see my American mates over here but we European PB players need a lot more experience player over there IMO. Unfortunately, as Pete implies, the leverage is just not there to balance things out.

Steve

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Re: Re: Koo Koo cah chu...

Originally posted by Wadidiz
Unfortunately, as Pete implies, the leverage is just not there to balance things out.

Steve
Or the money :(

Pete, you guys are doing HB aren't you? Pls pass on my best of luck to the guys, I'll be keeping an eye out :)