Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Just Paintball training nights..

olirat

Big Game Veterans
Apr 27, 2009
Great night again Just P, loved it again. Good turn out also, hello to Mad Monks nice to meet ya. Got some good footage on the cam!! Next week will be my last week, gutted,, may catch some towards end of summer,, will bring a torch for then!:D Cheers ,, in a bit...

Every Wed night six onwards till dark, come along....

olirat

Big Game Veterans
Apr 27, 2009
Hi Danny, unfortunatley the vids will be delayed. Borgey is missing his cable for the cam so we can not get it off on to pc, his ex has got it! Got some good clips from last two nights now. As soon as we get cable will get it on or burn it all to disc... was good last night..

in a bit...:)

Just Gill

Platinum Member
I have a camcorder lead if you need to borrow it... are all fittings the same?

Great night last night... thanks everyone for coming. Great to see some new faces there last night and some different guys for you to all shoot against.

olirat

Big Game Veterans
Apr 27, 2009
cheers Gill, will tell Borgey,think cables are the same not sure.. Sods law it aint!! Hopefully pop in shop tomorrow for a chill...:cool: will get Borgey to bring cam if we do....

In a bit......

ClownUK

May 14, 2009
Thanks all, had a great night will try to get down again next week. Big thanks for lending me the battlepack.

John.

olirat

Big Game Veterans
Apr 27, 2009
Hi all

Looking forward to Wed night... Ratcatchers should all be present.. Hope we have better luck with few marker issues!! In a bit...:D