Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kila Detents from LiPS

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Kila Detents from LiPS (all done and dusted - thanks everyone)

Hoki Doki

Seems that my original request has sparked quite a bit of interest in these. So, let's get some firm orders in - so I can pass them on to Jon at LiPS. That way we all get what we want - and at a reasonable price.

So far I have me down for 2 ION sets and Fish for 1 ION set and 1 Shocker set. Any more for anymore?

Please note, if you say you want some - then you must have them - simply because I don't want to be left with 10 sets of useless detents (to me).

Thanks

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
That was quick. I'm not sure on pricing as it depends on quantities etc.

Hopefully Jon can answer that one, but early indications are around £10 per set. May seem expensive - but when you consider they tend to last for life...

FatTart

Merr
Dec 18, 2005
Visit site
I'll take a set give me a shout when you've got final comfirmation for the order and I'll get the money sent to you paypal or however else you want it :)
FatTart

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Will do mate. Although I think all monies will be going direct to LiPS. I've just spoke to Jon on the phone and he's going to post an 'official' reply in a sec.

L.i.P.S

Hi all,
as raffles has said we would be delighted to do a group buy discount.The best way to go forward is for everyone who wants them to pm raffles with how many and what gun.As soon as raffles gives me the list I will work out the total cost per set.
I think it would be best if I only deal direct with him or it could turn into a nightmare which if ever you have met Chris Lacey is what I have to deal with every day.......

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Thanks for that Jon. If everyone is happy to place their order directly with me (and eventually payment of course) - then I am more than happy to handle the order for LiPS.

So I don't miss anyone out I'll post the list here - and keep this one updated (keep checking to see if your name is on this list - and this list only please).

Orders
------
This list has now moved to page 3 as I've done a bit of 'alteration' to it. http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?p=735963&posted=1#post735963 <--- for the 'lazy' people ;).

Interested
----------
Jesus - 1 x Ego <--- need colour

Ta