Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Killin tha myth..

T

Tommy Gun-Nexus

On a sober saturay afternoon, I jus felt like airing my thoughts on something..

One thing that really bugs me in this sport are Drop Forwards. I cant even stand seeing them let alone the thought of actually using one! They cost money, loads of players have 'em and they make you play like some bentback Graham Norton.

People have the misconseption that they make you play 'tighter' by bringing your gat close to your body, which is true in a way. But as a down side their so damn uncomfortable, it's hard to look straight down ya gun, you can't run and shoot we'll with one on and your forearm sticks out so much more when resting on the side of the bottle.

To you DF lovers out there, find your getting shot on the arm alot? NO WONDER :)

Try a longer setup, so your arm can lye just infront of your bottle. It'll take a bit of getting used to but soon you'll be shooting fools that you wouldnt even have drempt about!

Ban the DF!! :D :D :D

Peace :cool:

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
depends on how you stand I suppose..... I aim left eyed, but hold the marker right......... so a drop forward lets me hold the bottle in further.
I prefer the feel of a drop forward......... always find myself gravitating to my timmy, and that has the longest drop.

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
tommy i agree with you in some respects.

but i use an angel compact drop and it puts my gun closer to my body to make it easier for me to play certain 50 bunkers. i actually prefer the way my drop is set up because i have small arms they fit in a gap nicely so that i can look down my gun and fire accurately also comfortably.

i greatly agree that alot of people have their drops set up wrong and are led on a misconception.

but there are a few of us who do it for a particular reason :D :p :D

J

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
totally agree with tommy, DF's are plain wrong....i don't mind a small one to bring it in closer to the gun but the ones which bring the bottle under the grip are plain dumb....

just my opinion you understand....

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Tommy Gun-Nexus
On a sober saturay afternoon, I jus felt like airing my thoughts on something..

One thing that really bugs me in this sport are Drop Forwards. I cant even stand seeing them let alone the thought of actually using one! They cost money, loads of players have 'em and they make you play like some bentback Graham Norton.

People have the misconseption that they make you play 'tighter' by bringing your gat close to your body, which is true in a way. But as a down side their so damn uncomfortable, it's hard to look straight down ya gun, you can't run and shoot we'll with one on and your forearm sticks out so much more when resting on the side of the bottle.

To you DF lovers out there, find your getting shot on the arm alot? NO WONDER :)

Try a longer setup, so your arm can lye just infront of your bottle. It'll take a bit of getting used to but soon you'll be shooting fools that you wouldnt even have drempt about!

Ban the DF!! :D :D :D

Peace :cool:
as ive said before,from the hip baby:D
ps woot 2000:eek: