Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

KIT KIT KIT New items added

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
I was reading and apparently the v1 has faults to do with the board, just wondering if youve had any problems with yours?
No ive never had problems with the board. The problems commonly associated with the board are that the power switch stops working because of corrosion but thats not happened to mine. It did happen to my Axe and Kee fixed it for free. But so far this Mini is ripping!!

Swiftkit

Banned
Apr 22, 2013
I will give you £45 including postage straight up PayPal immediate payment for the pistol. [Can buy this brand new for £70]
Thanks

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
I will give you £45 including postage straight up PayPal immediate payment for the pistol. [Can buy this brand new for £70]
Thanks
Hmm and where do you find these brand new ones considering these pistols are no longer made?

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
eBay mate
Well you cant buy paintball markers from the UK ebay so I presume you must be looking at ones from the States which will cost you a fortune in import duty. So my lowest offer would be £55 plus p and p

Catt

Dec 5, 2012
Wisbech, Cambs
What size are the playing pants and what's the padding like on them? Where are they padded, just on the knee or other spots as well? Turns out I have a blood disorder but I'm buggered if I'm gonna give up playing :sneaky: