Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Kit Sale - Everything to go (+bottle?)

Mitya

May 17, 2009
London
Sadly my kit has not been used for many months - it's time to accept the facts and let it go to a better home. I only went to 6-8 walkons and everything has been cleaned after each use and well looked after.

STILL AVAILABLE:
Proto SLG Marker - Stiffi Switch Barrel Kit - Empire Bounce Vest

PICTURE
ALBUM

Prices include postage but the buyer must pay any paypal fees

1. Proto SLG UL 09 Marker PIC1 £70
Comes in original box with allen keys, full o-ring kit, lube, manual etc

2. Halo B loader with rip drive PIC £SOLD

3. Proto Axis goggles PIC £SOLD

4. Stiffi Switch Carbon Fibre Barrel - comes with 4x autococker threaded sizing breeches (.687 - .689 - .691 - .693) PIC1 PIC2 £45

5. Proto battle pack - 3+5 PIC INCLUDING 3x Proto ammo pods PIC £SOLD

7. Draxxus pants - size M PIC £SOLD

8. Empire padded vest - size youth XL (fits adult M) PIC £12

9. Jersey - Eclipse 09, dark green, size L PIC £SOLD

10. Fluffy squeegee, folding squeegee, barrel sock PIC

Everything is in a good used condition unless otherwise stated:
The marker has a chip taken out of the anodising next to the barrel mouth - this does not encroach on to the inside of the barrel and the barrel is not misshapen (cosmetic only) PIC1 PIC2
Marker comes with original manual, allen keys, tube of lube. Has been cleaned and re-lubed after each use.

Goggles - used condition, do now have minor flaws in the lense but barely impacts on use

Stiffi Switch - cosmetic only scratch on one of the breeches

SOLD
4500psi BOTTLE - £SOLD
I also have a DXS Air Systems 4500psi 1.1l carbon fibre wrap bottle for sale.

Excellent little lightweight bottle which comes with a well used cover and a thread protector cap. However, you need to note that it only has one month left until it needs to be tested. This is reflected in the price, if it does not go by February I will have it tested and the price will go up considerably.
Born 2007/03
Test 2012/02
Final 2022/02

PIC LABEL

Last edited:

Mitya

May 17, 2009
London
It makes things easier if prices and offers have the postage included in the figure given - I won't know whether it's going to costs £4.50 or £7.50 to post until I get it on the scales at the Post Office.

I will let the bottle go for £55 today including postage, and I'll have it in the post tomorrow at the latest if payment is made today. Buyer to pay any paypal fee.

Last edited:

Embed

I'm leaving, on a jet plane!
Nov 26, 2011
Edinburgh
It makes things easier if prices and offers have the postage included in the figure given - I won't know whether it's going to costs £4.50 or £7.50 to post until I get it on the scales at the Post Office.

I will let the bottle go for £55 today including postage, and I'll have it in the post tomorrow at the latest if payment is made today. Buyer to pay any paypal fee.
Postage included in the £55?
If so, I'll take it today and pay instantly.